The files stored or referred to on this site may need extra software installed on your computer to use them.
Did you ever wonder about how to get your NoteWorthy music sounding so much better by using Soundfonts rather than (some would say) the terrible Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth.
Did you ever wonder about how to have more than 15 instruments in a NoteWorthy file without channel sharing?
Well this is the document for you.
Download the pdf file with the resource pack and you will be taken step by step on how to install the Coolsoft VirtualMIDISynth.
The Tutorial includes the following:
- Link to download file, Setup and installation of Coolsoft VirtualMIDISynth
- 6 nwc music files, 4 Soundfonts, 1 nwcitree, 1 info document
- Worked example of using a GM Soundfont
- Worked example of replacing an Instrument in a GM Soundfont using a single Instrument Soundfont
- Worked example of a multi bank single instrument soundfont
- Worked example of using Percussion sets
- Worked example of using Special Effects from GM Soundfonts
- Worked example of adding a second device so that NoteWorthy can have 30 instruments on 15 channels (and 2 drum sets on 1 percussion channel)
Click to download the pdf tutorial : cool_instruction.pdf
Click to download the resource pack : Resource.zip